Monday, October 10, 2011

Beauty Pageant Part 3

Beauty Pageant Part 3





Into the King's palace, particularly in Harem, she will be staying within twelve months time, in order to beautify her further. Esther undergoes purifying for six months with oil of myrrh, and six months with sweet smell, and with other things for the purifying of the women. The other things for the purifying or cleaning of the women remain a secret that until now we have no idea, what it is. But the bottom line here, after a year of purifying or cleaning, Esther appear attractive before the King. Whoever saw her, pronounced her the ideal of beauty of his nation. The general exclamation was: "This one is worthy of being queen." The King loved Esther more than all the other women, and she obtained grace and favor in his sight more than all the virgins; so he set the royal crown her head and made her Queen instead of Vashti. Es 2:17.

At the final portion of the Miss Universe pageant, Shamcey Supsup was asked a now-famous hypothetical question about whether she would change her religion for the man she loves. And she gave a hypothetical or conditional answer. If I had to change my religious beliefs, I would not marry the person that I love because the first person that I love is God who created me. And I have my faith, my principles, and what makes me who I am. And if that person loves me, he should love my God, too.”


Many Filipinos are making the case that the Philippines’ own candidate, Shamcey was more deserving of the crown, or at least a better finish than her third runner-up spot. What made her away from the popular expectation? She appeared unattractive and wearing away her previous foremost quality performance at the last minute of question and answer portion which give weight on the principle of “inclusion.” Inclusion is a practice of ensuring that people in organizations feel they belong.


to be concluded...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make a comment to improve