Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Boracay Island - Aklan - Philippines


Boracay will always be the BEST beach place in the hearts of many Filipinos. The island is a feast for the senses – there’s gourmet food, a variety of cuisines, luxurious hotels, exotic spas, adventure sports, and the best nightlife on any island.

People go to Boracay not only for the powdery white sands and the energetic nightlife, but also to experience the bohemian beach spirit. This spirit lives on in the people who have decided to stay in Boracay despite the overdevelopment on this small island off the coast of Caticlan.

The people of Boracay are now more eco-conscious, and eco-friendly programs are being rolled out to protect the beauty of Boracay for the next generation

1 comment:

  1. Hello...I was thinking if I could contribute to your site about Boracay Island? I have been writing pages about it in my own personal website. The island is so enchanting and I could tell the whole world about it. Get yourself amazed with all of its white sand beaches and the exotic beauty behind it. You may check into my site at:
    http://www.boracay-white0beach.com

    ReplyDelete

Please make a comment to improve